Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Posted by jjertmann at 11:37 AM
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Haven't posted in a few days and I figured this was a slightly more productive thing to do online than browse cake websites. That's seriously one of my favorite things to do. Well, we've had a decent week. Alot going on! I almost have Nolan's bedroom finished. I'll post pictures as soon as I get it all set up. We worked so hard painting stripes on the bottom half of his wall, so when I took the tape off, I was horrified. The paint had seeped through every single piece of tape. After several weeks of opening his door and seeing that junky paint job, I've decided it looks antiqued. Really, it would take way too much effort to fix it. I like antiques. They're supposed to look messed up. Right?
We're also getting our garden going. SLOWLY. Its really hard to do alot when you have a baby and your husband's at work constantly. He is doing most of it. We have it all cleared off. Well mostly. Its much better than before. Then we still have to till (sp?) and plant. Its going to take forever! Oh, and then I have to weed it everyday and irrigate it and pick stuff and can stuff and freeze stuff and dry stuff and eat stuff (my personal favorite). Gardens are hard! Especially ones the size of an olympic swimming pool. Okay, its not that big, but its close.
I did another cake over the weekend for Gavin's birthday. One of Clara's little friends. It was Transformers. If I ever download my pictures, I'll post one. If I have a good one.
Dang. I put Nolan to bed and I have his little monitor sitting right here. He's crying. He decided he could talk today. During church, of course. He's been making these really loud noises all day long. Not crying, just this screechy noise. Just to do it. I hope its a really short phase. Josh or I took him out of potentially quiet, spiritual meetings four or five times today. Cute though.
Posted by jjertmann at 8:58 PM
Monday, May 12, 2008
Posted by jjertmann at 2:27 PM
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Posted by jjertmann at 9:49 PM
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 15. I was probably beating the junk out of one of my younger siblings (sorry about that!). I was in 9th grade, not the happiest time of my life.
2. What was on my to-do list for today? Plan out the front yard, sew a bedskirt, attend a playdate, clean the house, clean the yard, babysit, make many meals, work out, blah, blah, blah. I might get half of them done.
3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? I'd probably get a nice new house, I'd pay my tithing, start my business, put alot in savings or investments, donate to charities, and then I'd throw hundred dollar bills into the air and jump around in them.
4. 3 Bad habits... I'm probably on the computer too much, I still bite my nails, and I like to sing with gum in my mouth.
5. Places I have lived..... Utah, England, Mississippi.
6. Places I have worked... Allgrunn Insurance (file clerk), Tommy's Donuts (decorating donuts), CAO Group (receptionist and everything no one else wanted to do), Beehive Title (office assistant).
7. 3 Things people don't know about me....I've eaten haggis, I've been bitten by a shetland pony, I can't make a decision to save my life.
I'm going to tag Treasa, Ahlee and Stephanie!
Posted by jjertmann at 2:59 PM
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Posted by jjertmann at 9:13 PM